Google’s Top 5 Things For Website SEO
Are you new to SEO?
For those who are, we’re making it easy! Here is the complete list of Google’s top 5 things people should consider for their websites SEO📲:
1. Check if your website is indexed ✅ : Perform a search for “site:your-website.com” to see if it’s indexed in Google Search
What is Indexing? Indexing summed up means that the page is eligible to show up in Google’s search results!
2. Provide high-quality content ✅ : Follow the advice in Google’s official webmaster guidelines and best practices document
High-Quality Content: “Creating compelling and useful content will likely influence your website more than any of the other factors discussed here. Users know good content when they see it and will likely want to direct other users to it. This could be through blog posts, social media services, email, forums, or other means.”
Check out -> Improve Website SEO by Blogging
3. Ensure the website is fast and accessible on all devices ✅ :
Google Webmasters: The world is mobile today. Most people are searching on Google using a mobile device. The desktop version of a site might be difficult to view and use on a mobile device. As a result, having a mobile-ready site is critical to your online presence
4. Ensure the website is safe for visitors ✅ : Secure your website with an HTTPS connection
What’s an HTTPS?! The S in HTTPS is an SSL certificate! This is an internet communication protocol that protects the data exchanged between the user and the website. Users expect a secure experience when using a website so that their private information will not be in jeopardy. https://positiveimpact.me
5. Hire an SEO Expert (aka the 97 Display team 😉 ) ✅:
We will help guide you and your business through the complicated ever-changing world of Google and SEO.