7 Simple Steps to Increase Your Website’s Domain Rank & Overall Brand Presence Online
by emily on
BUT FIRST WHAT THE HECK IS DOMAIN AUTHORITY??
Simply put, domain authority is how much search engines ‘trust’ a website domain, & thus, how well a website will rank on Google.
These are the 7 steps to follow to improve your website domain’s trust & rankings in Google search results:
- Work on Your Off-Page SEO
- On-Page SEO Optimization
- Work on Your Technical SEO
- Make Sure Your Website is Mobile Friendly
- Improve Your Page Speed
- Increase Your Social Signals
- Be Patient
While most of these are covered & maintained by us at 97 Display, there are a few in this list that YOU can help with
- Work on Your Off-Page SEO – this includes Google My Business optimization, along with asking for reviews, keeping business info (ie. name/address/phone/URL) accurate & consistent across all listings, building backlinks, & more!
- Increase Your Social Signals – the internet is a crowded place. To stand out, you need to build a strong, authentic, and engaging brand presence. Regular social media content & engagement provides Google with external validation of your website/business’s value.
- Be Patient – increasing your domain authority is not something that can be done overnight (especially for a brand new business/domain). It will take time for Google to read and evaluate your website after you make any of the above changes, so you need to be patient.
ACHIEVING YOUR FULL SEARCH VISIBILITY POTENTIAL TAKES TIME & EFFORT… BUT IT PAYS OFF
Don’t miss out having on a competitive edge over other local businesses in your area!
Have questions on the action items above We’re here to help! Support@97display.com or Sales@97Display.com
Share this article