Feed Google accurate information and see local SEO success in 2020!
Right now, running one of the most successful local martial arts or fitness businesses possible means acquiring the largest share you can of those estimated 1 TRILLION annual local searches.
How do you do this? By feeding Google…
💻 Targeted martial art or fitness website that has SEO optimized content about your business location, services, and attributes.
🤲 Corroborating info about your company on other websites
📲 The local business listing content
📸 Image content (high-quality photos are becoming more and more important for martial arts and fitness website SEO)
📹 Video content ( Not just Google but your potential members want to see you in action! When adding video to your martial arts or fitness website think about who your targeting.
👍 Social media content ( Linking your social media to your website is a one-two punch! You can upload photos to your social media and they will upload directly to your website!)
– 97 Display Theme Callie is designed specifically for website & social media in mind to help boost your local SEO.
Declare 2020 the year you go to the drafting board to render a clear blueprint for a content architecture that spans your entire neighborhood of the Internet.
1. Begin with a rock-solid foundation of information about your business information on your website **97 Display has this covered for you! 👊😎
2. Create a fully complete, accurate, guideline-abiding Google My Business listing for each location of your business 💯
3. Build out your listings on the other major platforms (ie. Facebook, Yelp, etc) ☑️
4. Monitor and respond to all reviews as quickly as possible on all platforms ⭐️ – these equal your online reputation and are, perhaps, the most important content about your business on the Internet 🙌
As Miriam Ellis so eloquently stated in the Moz Blog, 2020 Local SEO Success: How to Feed, Fight, and Flip Google — Wishing you a local 2020 of daring vision and success!