Re-Opening Your Business in a Post COVID World [PDF Download Included]
Many states and local governments have started to announce plans of re-opening martial arts studios and fitness centers in the wake of COVID-19. As this comes as a sense of relief and excitement to most. These re-opening announcements can leave some lingering questions for business owners.
– How do I re-open my business in a Post COVID World?
– What precautions should I take?
– Should I keep my virtual class schedule?
– Will my customers be nervous about returning to my studio or gym?
– How do I safely sanitize my facility?
We have no doubt that your clients will be THRILLED to be back in your studio! But that doesn’t mean some students/members won’t be extra cautious when returning to their routine.
The team at 97 Display has compiled a Post-Coronavirus Playbook. It details how to effectively and responsibly open your business post COVID.
We hope you find this helpful and we are so excited to serve your business as our world slowly re-opens. If you have any questions about re-opening your business or how to market yourself during this time, please contact email@example.com.