5 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Stop Website SEO Efforts During COVID-19
We’re always doing research and staying up-to-date in the digital marketing industry so we can serve our customers in the best ways possible. The following sources have some great insight into what COVID-19 could mean for your Website SEO.
Check out these links from our friends at Search Engine Journal and Conductor Spotlight (or read our summary below)!
There is a lot of uncertainty around the potential economic impacts of COVID-19, and that is certainly scary. But what is certain is that we will recover… 👊 💪💥
And the reality is if you’re not actively moving ahead with your website SEO, you’re falling behind.
This is the time to stay the course to push ahead and come out on top of your competition. 📈
Here are FIVE reasons why you should absolutely continue search engine marketing efforts during these trying times:
- Search engine marketing can produce cash. Search engine marketing, both paid and organic, reaches the consumer when they are in a state of need. By putting your brand in front of searchers, you make the cut when the buying decision is made.
- Investing in (organic) Website SEO, in particular, pays long-term dividends. It is less expensive to produce than other types of marketing initiatives, it builds brand trust and brand equity, and it meets your customers where they are — on their laptops.
- When there is scarcity, people search. In fact, when people stay home, they are going to be searching MORE rather than less because social distancing increases time online.
- People still need products & services, even if they are self-quarantined. Although your business may need to adjust to new “normals” via virtual training, etc, embrace the opportunity in every difficulty.
- Eventually, things will get back to normal. So I encourage all local business owners to continue their search engine marketing efforts as it’s the most effective way to market your business in downtimes!
Have more questions? Reach out to the experts at email@example.com